Saturday 7 July 2018

Oh my goodness ... its so hot today ... not complaining tho lol

Oh my goodness ... its so hot today ... not complaining tho lol … dear hubby is in his element … watching the grand prix at the moment then it will be footie later …

and I am happy playing in my craft room … here are two results so far

Bee happy card made using freebies from Card making a papercraft 
magazine issue 185

happy birthday card made using stash and the dies are " joy craft" dies a set of three bought at the
 Portsmouth sincerely yours show … the little hearts are the waste that came from the dies
I had fun sticking them on … 



three little dies from Joy craft I love using these 





thank you for stopping by and hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather xx

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are stunning. Yes it is hot. We have been to the Newbury craft show. Now settling down to watch the footie. No crafting for me. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful cards and dies
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shabneez said...

Bee-utiful cards Sandy! We went out but had to be back for the football - great result! Shabneez x

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, don't know what it is about bees and honeycomb but I love them.

MyJohn is in his element, footy, cricket, F1 but it does leave me more time to craft, xx

crafty-stamper said...

ooohh it is hot today and I am complaining now I don't like it sorry-both beautiful cards and love the Bees
Carol x

Alison59 said...

Super cards Sandy :-)

Enjoy the heat whist it lasts - it could be raining lol ;-~

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy, love the bees....must look out for that magazine! Glad you're enjoying the heat while it lasts.....I can't stand it lol! Hope you're well, my friend.
hugs Jo x

ALI said...

Lovely cards Sandy, I like those dies.
Come on England :)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the little bees - they are loving this weather too, my garden is alive with bees and meadowbrown butterflies. Emmax

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Sandy....Ive use the sentiment and bee die from the freebie...must made a few more with the papers and stamps....Joolsx