Friday 13 July 2018

Allo ... and appy TGIF to you all

My dear sister and I always send a happy TGIF text (thank goodness its Friday) to each other … Although I am now happily retired she is not retiring until Christmas so she really loves Fridays lol
anyway onto my cards …

Wow love these stamps was lucky enough to get them at a car boot last Sunday well a 
couple of them are Sheena's 

this was a little card made for my Sister in law … I got the cute image  a while back from a fellow crafter sorry not sure who but thank you anyway 

hope you all have a super weekend … off to have a lookie at all your lovely creations … thank you for visiting me and leaving a message if you have time xx

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous,. You certainly have an eye for a bargain. I still like Fridays the weekends are very different because Keith is home and we get to see more people. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Happy Friday to you Sandy! I love both these creations. Have a lovely weekend. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Two great cards Sandy, I really love the Giraffe! x

Alison59 said...

Two great cards Sandy :-)

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute giraffe and fabulous stamps from the car boot
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the fun giraffe. Emmax

Viv said...

Two sweet cards Sandy. Love the rose one and I have that funny giraffe too...great image isn't it ;) hugs Viv xx