Sunday 22 July 2018

Hello my crafty friends ... hope you are all well

Hello my crafty friends ... hope you are all well and enjoying this wonderful summer we are having just remember we will soon all be moaning about the RAIN … oh my goodness cant remember the last time we saw any rain down here in Waterlooville … they keep promising rain and storms but they don't arrive … ho hum …

on to my little cards …

No sentiment yet one for the waiting box 

for my dear sister she is nearly eady to move into her new home

for a dear friend … you know who you are lol 



thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards Sandy-May was the last time we got any rain and desperately needed now -I won't moan about rain ever again--promise lol
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards, love the pretty poppy paper with the gorjuss girl stamp. Hope you have a good week. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

Delightful set of cards Sandy :-)

Viv said...

More super cards here again Sandy,yes you are right about the rain we will soon be moaning we have too much of it lol ;) Viv xx