Tuesday 24 July 2018

Oh my goodness me ... it is soooo hot and what am I doing ??

Oh my goodness me ... it is soooo hot and what am I doing ??

well making Christmas cards of course … seems mad !! … but I am usually rushing around at the end of the year so I thought I would make a start now … I do actually draw the line at having Christmas songs on tho … that would be just too silly

hope you are all enjoying this weather I am … hubby said they said that it is going to last until the end of August … phew I thought it would break when the children broke up for the school holidays as it usually does … so I am very pleased for them all and their Mums of course

thank you for stopping by … here are my makes for the day … I want to bling them up a bit later but its a start.

cute stamp was amongst my car boot bargains again 

another cute stamp was amongst my car boot bargains again 

this image was a freebie last Friday from Bugaboo




7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Sandy must make a start on mine!it is cloudy and slightly cooler here today thankfully --too hot for me!!!
Carol x

Wendy L said...

Super cards Sandy.
I always find it strange here, making Christmas cards in 35 degree heat. I generally start in September as I do make a few hundred. Xxx

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Sandy; I don't know how anyone is managing to make cards in this heat lol. Glad I have a box full ready made!

ALI said...

Great cards Sandy, I've made quite a few, hate leaving it till the last min because then I have keep making them but this way I get to have a change..lol

Shabneez said...

Super festive cards Sandy - I agree the weather is great for the summer holidays but a tad hot for crafting in! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards, well done on making a start on your Christmas cards. Emmax

Viv said...

Yes it's been so hot hasn't it Sandy!you made some lovely Xmas cards here though despite the heat, I can't even think about Xmas yet lol ;) Viv xx