Wednesday 8 August 2018

hi there ... bit chilly down ere today lol

wow there is a lovely breeze here today … and very welcome too … I do love the weather we have been having but its nice to feel a bit cooler …

here are a couple of little cards made earlier


a little birthday card for my Chinese friend 


at last another little Christmas card 

a little card for my nephew who has moved with his family
 to Luxenberg to work in the bank 

thank you for stopping by in you can leave a message I will visit you too … have a great week xx


7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Sandy.
Sitting outside now in 30 degrees and very little breeze. I long for cool. Xxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the mushroom house. Emmax

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous all of them. I am sorry I have not been around much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Three very pretty cards here Sandy.Love the bright colours and gold on the first one and the last two have such sweet images on also.It's cooler here today and some welcome rain at last too ;)hugs Viv xx

Shabneez said...

You did make me chuckle Sandy! I agree the cool breeze has been great and we've had rain which is doing wonders for the garden. Super cards! Shabneez x

ALI said...

Nice selection today Sandy. We've had a nice downpour but I hope it clears up tomorrow as we have a wedding x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sandy and all so very different-love them all
Carol x