Monday 27 August 2018

Oh my goodness how lucky am I !!

Oh my goodness how lucky am I and how much do I love my wonderful granddaughter lol

she was on holiday in Devon last week and found this for me in a charity shop …

besides the cuttlebug machine I got

4 brand new "c" cutting plates
I "a" plate
2 "b" plates

a cuttlebug "girlie girl" embossing folder

2 embossing mats … one of which is brand new and still in the packet
3 Christmas word dies
and a tonic die … looks like a box die but have not had chance to play with it yet …

guess how much !! …

£3.00 what a little darling eh ?? she texted me and I said are you sure it is £3 thought there might have been a zero missing … nop £3 … great








6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW now that is what you call a once in a lifetime bargain!!!
Carol x

EmmaT said...

What a brilliant find, never get goodies like that in our charity shops. Enjoy your new 'toy'. Emmax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW!!!! lucky you enjoy Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Sandy that is amazing. Your granddaughter can certainly spot a bargain. I can't wait to see what you make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

WOW that must be the bargain of the century, well done to your granddaughter for spotting it x

Shabneez said...

Wow what a bargain Sandy! You've trained your grandaughter well - haha! Shabneez x