Saturday 18 August 2018

Hello my dear friends ... have been busy making christmas cards BUT !!


Hello my dear friends ... have been busy making christmas cards BUT !! just wanted to show you a couple of little cards I have made for my dear Grandson for his birthday in September can't believe he is going to be 11 … he is our youngest

Love these boots … thank you to my crafty friend … you know who you are (lol)

A fortnite card !!


Wow Ollie is absolutely obsessed with this game … do you have anyone who cant stop playing it !! I have never even seen it but there is a dance that they are all doing too … Just ask google if you want to see it


hope you ae all having a great weekend … off to the car boot tomorrow … have fun everybody

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Not seen the game either but love the card -great trainer boots image too and love the colour combination-perfect for an 11yrs old
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two brilliant cards I have not heard of the game either!
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

ALI said...

Two brilliant cards Sandy, hope you are OK?

Wendy L said...

Super cards Sandy.
Thanks for visiting me and I would love you to join in my little fun challenge, xxx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic boys cards, im sure he will love them. Emmax

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards for your Grandson...both great for a boy of that age....Hope you are well?....Joolsx

Viv said...

Lovely cards for your grandson Sandy!...so clever too.They grow so quickly don't they. Not heard of that game but is the dance 'flossing' by any chance...not easy to do either lol ;) Viv xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous cards for your Grandson, that game gets mentioned a lot here.
Wendy xx