Sunday 30 September 2018

Cardmaking and papercraft magazine


wow just got my subscription for cardmaking and papercraft magazine … ooo … I love this magazine they always seem to know Just what I am looking for lol

I had great fun making this selection of Christmas cards just using the free gift from Hunkydory … I have sent a thank you to the magazine as I was really impressed with the stylish themes and so far have made 8 cards and still some "stuffs" left


sorry didn't manage to scan or photo them all … just a little gallery … thank you for stopping by hope you have all had a great weekend …

it was my last car boot of the season today … bit sad as I love my Sunday morning stroll and have got many bargains in the last six months … mind you it was a wee bit chilly sitting at the bus stop this morning … have a great week

A little gallery of Christmas cards

7 comments:

Jo said...

Wow, 8 cards....that's so impressive Sandy, well done.....and they're all gorgeous! Bought that magazine yesterday & looking forward to having a read through it tonight x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy these cards are gorgeous everyone of them. I am very behind with all my Christmas cards. Life just seems to be getting in the way all the time. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards and lovely traditional images. Back from my holiday in france so must get my head into Christmas crafting now. Emmax

Alison59 said...

Fab selection of cards Sandy :-)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of Christmas cards Sandy-quite cold here today too--you will love the works loads of crafty bargains and the quality of their paper pads are on a par with TH
Carol x

ALI said...

They are fantastic Sandy, looks like you'll get your monies worth from that mag x

Shabneez said...

Great cards made with the magazine freebies - it was so thoughtful of you to write and tell them Sandy. Shabneez x