Saturday 6 October 2018

You really NEED this ladies

wow don't know if any of you have already bought this but it is a MUST for your Christmas cards … it is a Die cut book called winter feelings only £3 … and the bits are amazing well just my style I guess … I have made this big card for one of my sons (not sure who will be the lucky one yet")

oops sorry nearly forgot to tell you where it is available  it is from the works … I may even go back for another one next week there is so much in it and i have only used a fraction of it but if I don't use it this year it will go in the summer house with my stash for next year

£3 book from the range … sorry about my shadow

really enjoyed making this little card

hope you are all well … its a real yukkie wet day here so been having  a play have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by xx


12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your card is stunning I love the design. So will the lucky recipient. The book is a bargain. Having seen your cards in the previous post I went out and bought Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. So far I have made one card with the kit. There will be more. We have been Christmas shopping on this horrible wet day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Great card here Sandy and yes I do like the look of that book too...oh no not another thing I NEED lol ;) Viv xx

Wendy said...

Hi Sandy, fabulous card...love the Range for crafty bits, such good prices :) enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Wendy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Sandy and thanks for the heads up about the book not been in the works for a while
Carol x

ALI said...

Looks great value Sandy and you've made a great card.
Thanks for your good wishes re my BIL x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card design Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Sandy, and a great bargain. I am still using a magazine my sister gave me, still got loads of papers and toppers to use, see my blog this coming week, xxx

Alison59 said...

Oooh thanks; a trip to The Works must be due lol. Great card Sandy :-)

Jo said...

Fab card Sandy, love the look of the book too.....looks like it's right up my street! Hope you're having a lovely weekend x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, looks like great kit and theme. Emma

Shabneez said...

Bargain Sandy! Look forward to seeing more cards from the kit. Shabneez x

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card darl & I love that book too... shame we don't have The Works here :'( I will also send you an email ;) xXx