Tuesday 18 December 2018

A little retirement card

Hi there … just finished a little retirement card for my dear sister.  She has enjoyed a long time at her present job as a teaching assistant but is now retiring.  I don't think she really wants to leave but has given in she texted me last night and said she was feeling very strange about it all.

A little card made using Tagxedo word cloud




I actually loved making this little card and as I have said recently makes a change from the Christmassy ones which are all posted off now.



7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning card I love the design. I do hope your sister has a very happy retirement. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Stunning card Sandy for your sister. It wont be long before she will wonder how she found time to go to work.
Have a good Christmas..xxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous personal card for your sister. It will take her a while to get use to being retired im sure. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. Emmax

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Sandy..popping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and happy retirement to your sister --after a while she will wonder how she found the time to work lol-it amazes me how I found time to work and do the housework whilst having three children!!! mind you I didn't craft then lol
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Super card for your sister Sandy! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Great card, lucky sister...lol