Monday 10 December 2018

Hi there hows it going my crafty friends

sorry haven't posted for a while … been kinda busy !! know what I mean … wow where does the time go eh ? … still got a lot to do but my cards are all done and dusted and posted that was easy

here are a few of the ones that are already in Mr Posties hands … there were a lot more but I keep forgetting to take photos

hope all is well with you all its going to get colder again but I don't mind the cold  … much better than the wet and dark days

have a great week off to have a lookie at your crafty creations



















4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Wow Sandy you have been very busy. It is a shame you didn't photograph the others. I know what you mean about being busy. Our plans keep changing. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Fantastic selection of cards Sandy, hope you are well x

EmmaT said...

wow you've been busy to make so many different designs, they are all gorgeous. Love the oval frame on the last one. Hugs Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sandy love the sepia ones
Carol x