Saturday 26 January 2019

Hello there my dear friends

WOW I cant believe January has nearly left us … where did that go … really windy out there tonight hope you are all well ...

just a few little cards from me …  these animal stamps always make "men" cards so easy … the first card is for my brother-in-law and he is quite a little joker … always has a one liner for any reason so thought the sentiment was rather apt for him

been really busy with the family so sorry I have not visited you lately … must try harder …







off to have a lookie at your wonderful creations … have a good rest of the weekend xx

7 comments:

ALI said...

Wow Sandy you've been busy. Love your makes from the creative stamping stamps and great image on the last one.
Hope you are keeping well?

Wendy L said...

Love these images, great cards, xx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful cards Sandy, they look like the fab set from a magazine that I have too. Yes, they are super for man cards, xxxx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic set of cards, all so different. Love the elephant. Emmax

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a set of cards I love them. I can't believe it is February next week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant selection today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine cards Sandy love all the stamps
Carol x