Wednesday 9 January 2019

Hi there ... oops sorry I have been MIA ...

Hi there ... oops sorry I have been MIA ... don't know where the time goes … and I don't even go to work … heaven knows how I ever managed to do that lol ...

have you all got over the Christmas ho ha … we had a super time and then my birthday straight after … wish I had a birthday in June/July maybe I could have two … oh no then I would be older that's no good ha ha anyway have just made two little birthday cards for my amazing granddaughter Grace here is a photo of her on her horse (well part shared horse)




Image may contain: 1 person, horse, tree, outdoor and nature
Gracie on her "shared" horse Tardy

oops sorry that is a wee bit big anyway she is hoping for a horse for her birthday ... well she can but hope lol and below is the birthday card I made for her ... can you see a resemblance in the horse





Gracies 13th birthday card from great Nan 


thank you for popping by I promise will visit you real soon xx

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy Grace looks very grown up on her horse. The card you have made for her is gorgeous. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous photo and cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards for Gracie. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Two beautiful cards for Gracie! Shabneez x

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous cards - so personal as made especially for Gracie

ALI said...

Great cards Sandy, I suppose technically she did get a horse for her birthday...lol

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards love them both and great photo of Grace and Tardy
Carol x

Viv said...

Your granddaughter is growing up so fast now Sandy. Our daughter always had a horse from aged 9 and now she has two! Loving the cards here too, I bet they went down very well with the recipients ;) Viv xx

Wendy L said...

She cuts a fine figure on a horse Sandy, gorgeous cards too, xxxx

Alison59 said...

Hi Sandy, Happy new year. Lovely photo and cards :-)