Thursday 31 January 2019

one of those cards we hate doing !!

Hi there my crafty friends … had to make one of those cards we all hate doing … a sympathy card for a dear friends Dad well for my friend really … I have known her since we were 5 years old and her dear Dad has just passed away

and the second card was made using bits from the works … went there yesterday with my dear sister … I got an embossing folder for £1.50 and those quotes dies for £4.00

the pink arrow background paper was made from the packaging but if you look behind that you can see the actual embossing folder in white well worth the money … I love the works

A sad card 

all from the works

Hope you are all ok and not snowed in anywhere we are promised some snow again tonight but we never got it on Tuesday night when it was promised so not sure what we will wake up too

thank you for stopping by … have a good weekend xx


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy both of your cards are gorgeous. Sympathy cards are never east to make. We have had a little snow tonight. Stay safe and warm. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards Sandy and the bits from the works are great I will have to pop in this week while I,m at my Sons, xxx

ALI said...

Two lovely cards, the sympathy one is perfect x

Viv said...

Two lovely cards here Sandy. Sympathy cards are so hard to make sometimes aren't they. you did a good job with yours and I love the cute birds one too.We had snow this morning but melted now thank goodness ;) hugs Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

Two beautiful cards love the CAS sympathy one-we had snow then it rained so now it's gone
Carol x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards Sandy...sympathy cards are always hard to make...Hope you and your family are keeping well?....Joolsx

Shabneez said...

Two super cards Sandy. I find sympathy cards hard to make too. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, sympathy never easy to make and yours is perfect.Emmax