Sunday 10 February 2019

wow just been to an amazing "de stash"

oh my goodness have I just had a fun time … went to a "de stash" craft fayre in Old Portsmouth … look at all the lovely goodies I managed to grab …

most of the bits and pieces were £2 - £3 some were £5 and the cheapie little bits were 50p or even "make a donation" … cant believe my luck … sorry my crafty friends but if you lived nearer it would be worth a visit Jackie Trinder lol

anyway have a little lookie at my bargains

bits and bobs

dies and stamps

this is the poster with future dates I have put it in my diary … rude not too eh ??




also got loads of magazines some still had freebies on them. now just gotta find somewhere to put it all lol … hope you have had a great day too

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection well done Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy what a lot of lovely bargains you have got. Well done you. I really must try to get to one of these. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

wow lots of amazing goodies, you will be busy. Probably just as well don't have anything similar down here seeing as im trying very very hard to de-stash myself;-) Emmax

ALI said...

Well done on your new stash x

Shabneez said...

Ooooooh looks like you got some great bargains Sandy! Shabneez x