Wednesday 13 February 2019

Happy Valentines Day all ...

  … Happy Valentines Day all ... and more importantly Happy birthday to my lovely son he will be round later as I am honoured to be asked to do his wedding stationery ...

his new fiancé Kelly is lovely and they both asked me if I would like to do the jobbie … and said if I decide it is too much or I don't enjoy it I can bow out at any time … what would I not enjoy eh ?? … a chance to have a BIG play but wow busy cutting our hearts at the moment ...

any way here is Shaunie's birthday card he is a bit of a steam punk lover well they both are here they are at a steam punk experience
Shaun and Kelly's steampunk experience




here is Shaunie's birthday card
here are two valentine cards that I made dear hubby … the first one is one I sent him last year … ha ha … he wont remember … coz the second on I had fun making but it is a bit strange … I will still give it to him tho but it is not a mantlepiece pleaser lol

Last years card (lol)

had fun with the hearts but a bit of a fussy card !!




7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful selection today, Happy birthday to your son Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Sandy. Lovely pic too.
Xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. Your son is very lucky to have you to make the wedding stationary. That picture of them is fab. Have a great Valentine's day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Great card for your son, he will love it!
Lol out on hubby's card, I sometimes do it on his birthday as well....lol

Shabneez said...

Great cards Sandy. Ooooh what an honour to be able to do your son's wedding invites! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous cards, love the steampunk one. Enjoy doing the wedding stationary. Emmax

Viv said...

Oooh Sandy you are going to so busy making the wedding invites! I remember making them for our son and our daughter too, so much work. You will love it though of course...remember to share pics too!Great pic here and cards too...such clever designs ;) Viv xx