Tuesday 26 March 2019

Hello there ... sorry not been around much ...

Hello there ... sorry not been around much ... very busy with making the wedding invitations and stuffs lol … but had to be interrupted with a couple of requests from a dear friend whose daughter is moving house … here are my two cards for her to choose from … and also has a birthday … and she wanted an anniversary card too... I think she thought she had gone to the card factory lol

hope you are all keeping well … it has been a beautiful day here in Waterlooville today … I have even been in the garden … not something I really enjoy but the weeds have started appearing already

have a little lookie at my cards please and hope you have a great week

One of two to choose from 

wonder what one she will choose

love the way these swans make a heart so cute
stamps from card making and papercraft magazine 

one of two birthday cards for her to choose


and one for the waiting box … well I was in the mood !!




5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are stunning they are all beautiful. The weather here is wonderful too. I went for a walk today - there is a cup of coffee at the end well there would be wouldn't there. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

They are all lovely Sandie, xxx

ALI said...

Great selection for your friend to choose from, it's been beautiful here as well x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set of cards, love the swans, so elegant. Emmaxx