Monday 1 April 2019

Happy April fools day

Good morning and Happy April fools day … beautiful start to the day but the rest of the week is not so good apparently … I don't really rely on the weather forecast I think it is better to actually wait until you wake up in the morning and look out of the window lol ...

anyway today is my dear Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary neither of them are with us anymore but I wish I could spend an hour with them both chatting …

Dad was in the Royal navy and had to get a special license to get married and April 1st was the only available date (well that's his story anyway)

here is there wedding photo



April 1st 1950



thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too … have a great week


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it is lovely to see a wedding photo of your parents. It is a lovely day today. I hope you get to do something nice. Enjoy your week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Lovely pic Sandy, happy memories of your parents,
We are wet in Benidorm, xxx

ALI said...

Lovely photo Sandy, just love old photographs.