Wednesday 24 April 2019

a little card that was requested for a friends granddaughter

hi there my dear friends … just finished a little card that was requested for a friends granddaughter she will be 21 very soon and is very girlie …

I even made a personalised envelope … I do have envelope makers but found this very easy to do tutorial on youtube … take a look … if I can do it anyone can … my envelope is a bit wonky but not bad for a first time ...

hope all is well with you all … I am still plodding on with the wedding bits … real fun but a nice break to make a card …

oops nearly forgot to show you the card … what am I like ha ha

here is the link for the envelope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkgi2M-6JzI hope the link works











9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your card and envelope are gorgeous. I think we might have watched the same film. I had to make an envelope for a wedding card. I didn't have any that would fit. It took me three attempts to get it right. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Very pretty Sandy and the envelope looks great, xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and envelope Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jo said...

Lovely card Sandy and so nice to have a matching envelope. Hope you're well xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and envelope. Emmax

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous piece of work!

ALI said...

Gorgeous card Sandy and the envelope, I have the envelope maker but can't be bothered half the time x

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creations - I like making envelopes that match too Sandy! Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful girly card and love all the embellishments-the envelope looks fine to me
Carol x