Wednesday 22 May 2019

well hello there ... at last

so sorry I have not been around … have been busy with the wedding stationery … I will post some pictures when I have actually completed the task … enjoying it immensely … the last lot of invitations have been posted off but I have lots of other bits to work on …

anyway on to a few little cards that I have made in between
a card for mother-in-law to send to her great granddaughter lovely girlie image from https://bugaboostamps.com/

for a friend who is off to explore in a camper van 


sorry we cannot attend

A little funny card for my retired sister image from bugaboo too 



a birthday card for my BIL

hope you are all well and enjoying this beautiful weather … its a bank holiday weekend so it will probably change now … have a great rest of the week and if you can leave a message I will get back to you xx

9 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are stunning as always. I am pleased that the wedding stationery is going well. I am looking forward to seeing photos of it. Thank you for the message you left on my blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Forgot about it being bank holiday for UK this weekend.
A lovely array of cards Sandy and quite a mixture. Xxxx

ALI said...

Lovely card Sandy, bet you enjoyed the change.... x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sandy and can't wait to see the wedding invites
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Just sent you a friends request on FB Sandy-Carols Gill
Carol x

Shabneez said...

Sounds like you're a very busy bee Sandy! A good selection of cards there. Look forward to seeing the wedding invites. Shabneez x

Viv said...

Great cards here Sandy!looks like you have been busy with all the wedding invites too. I look forward to seeing them when you are finished 😀 Viv xx

EmmaT said...

Such a wonderful set of cards, enjoyed looking at all the details on them. I hope you enjoy the weekend. Emmax

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards...Joolsx