Sunday 2 June 2019

Hi there ... hope you are all well

Hi there ... hope you are all well and enjoying this lovely weather … bit warm but loving it … I should have been out in the garden but dear hubby bought me some die storage cases so have been trying to sort out my dyes … hm ... its going to take a while lol




anyway was out with mother-in-law on Friday and she was giggling over  a little card … I always make all her cards for her but she seemed to like this one so I took a photo and made her one … what do you think please

Card mother in law found in a shop 

Insert

hand made by me 

and insert with a "slot" for her to add money/cheque

she assures me that the recipient will love it !! hope so lol … thank you for visiting my blog and if you can leave a message I will get back to you … have a great week

8 comments:

ALI said...

That great Sandy, well adapted x

Wendy said...

Hi Sandy..I too should have been in the garden enjoying the sunshine, instead of crafting/blogging. Your die storage looks fabulous, nice too see them all together. Great take on that card too, made me smile.
Hugs
Wendy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy have fun sorting out your dies. You will find things that you'd forgotten that you had. Your card is wonderful. I bet it will make the recipient smile. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

They look great Sandy. I love having a good sort out and so satisfying sorting your dies into proper storage, xxx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card, hope the die sorting is coming along nicely. Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Sandy and brilliant sentiment inside lol
Carol x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant take on the card...have fun sorting your dies...Joolsx