Wednesday 12 June 2019

Hi there my crafty friends

Hi there my crafty friends hope you are all well … what an assortment of weather we are having … one day rain … one day sun … guess summer isn't quite here yet

Having quite a lot of commissions at the moment so try to do them on a wet day lol






a bit of tagxedo on this insert … really enjoy doing this 



sorry don't know what has happened but the corners are missing on some of the cards and they seem to be "videos and not photos" oops … have to check that one out … thank you for any comments and if you are able to leave a message I will visit you ..

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope you are well and not getting too wet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Lovely array of cards Sandy, xxxx

Jo said...

Fab makes as usual, Wendy......hope you're well x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous set of cards, love the last one. Yes hopefully the rain stops soon, had enough now for a while i think. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Great selection of cards Sandy - I enjoy crafting when it rains outside. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Lovely selection of cards, best time to craft when it's raining x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection Sandy and as you are crafting on wet days I take that as every day!
Carol x