Saturday 15 June 2019

Oh dear a little card that none of us like to make

Oh dear a little card that none of us like to make … my dear Uncle has passed away … not sure of the details but he was in hospital and it was not too nice at the end … he had a long and happy life so lots to remember about him …

here is the little card I made his dear wife … just got the funeral to get through now





thank you for stopping by hope you are all well and not getting too wet isn't it awful … it will be July in a couple of weeks and I have still got my cardi on !! shocking lol

8 comments:

ALI said...

Lovely card for such a sad occasion x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning sympathy card. They are never easy to make. I was sorry to hear about your uncle. My aunt died recently we are still waiting to hear about the funeral. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

A pretty card for a sad occasion Sandy. Xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card for such a sad occasion sorry for your loss Sandy
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Beautiful card and insert for your Aunt. Emmax

Shabneez said...

So sorry to hear about your Unlce Sandy. Lovely card for your Aunt. Shabneez x

Viv said...

Such sad news about your dear uncle Sandy...but you made a beautiful card.It's stopped raining at last here hope it has for you too, let's hope the sun stays now ;) hugs Viv xx

crafty-stamper said...

So sorry to hear about your uncle, Sandy!Beautiful sympathy card
carol x