Monday 8 July 2019

Well hello there ...

well hello there … sorry I have not been posting … I really am a naughty blogger … I must try harder and all that stuff …

But as I have said many times … I really don't know where the time goes … I am sure you are all the same …

Just been out in the garden pottering … I mean potting lol

have been asked to make a few cards and have actually managed to get on top of my orders please take a look if you have time



Image result for time flies black and white
                        Time flies when you are having fun

                                    here are my cards


A little card for mother in laws 94th birthday on Wednesday 

A little card for my mother in law to give to her daughter in law (not me lol)

A little card for my mother in law to give to her great grandson
he loves dinosaurs

the insert for the card above thought it was rather cute
saw it on "create and craft"
thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will return the visit … hope you are
all enjoying the super weather … couldn't believe it when we had rain yesterday … actually it was rather a nice welcome as our grass seed has suddenly woken up … enjoy your week xx

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. Have you finished all the wedding makes? Enjoy the nice weather. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Beautiful makes Sandy. love all the different styles for the different family members....all so lucky to receive one of your cards. Glad you're enjoying thee sunshine but it's way too hot for me.....I love Autumn & Winter. Hope you're well xx

ALI said...

Beautiful cards Sandy, busy indeed x

crafty-stamper said...

All fabulous cards Sandy glad you are enjoying the weather-Autumn time for me I don't like the heat-used to but just makes me feel ill now.Great sentiment in the dinosaur card lol
Carol x

Wendy L said...

They are lovely Sandy. Xxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant selection of cards today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shabneez said...

Super selection of cards Sandy! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the colours on the 2nd one. Emmax