Saturday 4 January 2020

another new magazine to tempt you all sorry !!

Hi there my lovely crafty friends … just wanted to pop in to show you a "man" card I have had fun making for my mother-in-laws friend … I have just come across this super magazine … it says issue 5 but I have not seen it before ( well I don't think I have lol)


here is the front of the magazine

free stamps

cog dies

embossing folder

my card 


I think I may send the card into the magazine and see if I get it publishes … be nice to see it in print

hope all is well with you all … off to visit your lovely blogs … happy new year to you all

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your card is gorgeous. I haven't seen this magazine before. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Sandy. I have not seen thatmag either, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Great card Sandy :-)

EmmaT said...

Super male card, the mag looks great. Wishing you and Happy & Healthy 2020. Hugs Emmax

ALI said...

Lovely Sandy, will keep a look out for it x

Shabneez said...

A good find Sandy! Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the embossing folder and die-cut cogs -looks worth the money
Carol x