Saturday 11 January 2020

guess what !! its raining again !!

flip me I am fed up with the rain … wish we could send it across the sea to Australia  … they need it badly and we don't need it at all …

anyway been busy in the craft room as you do on a wet yuk day … a little card for my gorgeous granddaughter a bit of a change from the pink dancer cards as she is now into horses and also a card for dear friend




happy 14th birthday darling Grace

happy birthday to a dear friend ... no age added lol

hope you all have a great weekend … off to do a bit of blog hopping xx



10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards. No rain here yest but sure its is on its way ☺
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Yes rain here as well (not surprising) we were hoping to get out in the garden. Oh well there is still lots to sort out in the house. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Yes it never stops raining does is Sandy! I agree Australia really needs it too. Lovely cards, I see your GD is into horses now lol......like ours was at her age...she still has two.. .it's such an expensive hobby though ;)Viv xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Sandy but I love the butterfly one.
I caught up with John's shows, very good products and practically sold out of everything, xxx

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards Sandy :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two beautiful cards Sandy....we have had the rain....but been dry for a today.....hopefully can get the shed painted next week....Joolsx

ALI said...

Two gorgeous cards. I can't get motivated at all x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the horse one for Grace. Emmax

Shabneez said...

Wonderful cards Sandy - it has been very stormy hasn't it? Shabneez x

crafty-stamper said...

I am with you on the rain even had more today!Beautiful birthday card but the horse one is brilliant-love it
Carol x