Friday 17 January 2020

Sorry its me again ... and more news about another magazine !! lol

Sorry its me again ... and more news about another magazine !! lol BUT I really needed it as I had three male cards to make for February ...

AND I have just bought Phill Martins Sentimentally Yours magazine issue 2 ... and it is super ... great for "men cards" ... here are three cards I have made in about 30 minutes ... and the photos of the magazine ... well worth a purchase if you can






front of magazine

beautiful stamps


stencil and die

paper pad and toppers
oops sorry forgot the price £12.99 ... just say it quick and it is not too painful lol 

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are wonderful. I am sure the recipients will love them. That does look like a fantastic magazine. You are naughty tempting us. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine cards and love all the stamps -magazine looks great but I am on a drought craft buy except for essentials like glue and stuff
Carol x

Babs said...

The mag looks great and the stamps are brill , I struggle with masculine cards, love this one.
Babs x

sandy's crafty bits said...

Thank you Jackie lol ... Always happy to share my crafty finds lol happy crafting and love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Thank you carol ... Sorry to hear you are on a drought but lol it happens to us all ... Lol ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Babs thank you for visiting my blog ... Happy crafting and love sandy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonerful selection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alizabethy said...

That looks interesting, love the sentiments. You have made some fab cards from the magazine

EmmaT said...

Fantastic set of male cards, the stamps are ideal. Emma

ALI said...

Great cards for those pesky males :)
The mag looks good as well x

Alison59 said...

Super cards Sandy :-)

Viv said...

Three fabulous male cards Sandy! I always struggle with those lol. Looks like a good buy that mag too ;) hugs Viv xx

Shabneez said...

Great use of the magazine Sandy! Shabneez x