Saturday 25 January 2020

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Gong Xi Fatt Chai or happy new year in Chinese ... I spent 2 years in Singapore and that is where I met my dear husband ... so we have fond memories of the place and always celebrate it with a Chinese take away lol ... cheaper than the air fare over there 



2020 is the year of the rat ... and that is my husbands character so hope it is a good one for us ... I am a tiger ... if you want to know what your Chinese character is take a look here it all depends on the year you were born  

https://chinesenewyear.net/zodiac/






6 comments:

Alison59 said...

And to you too Sandy. We are having chinese tonight!
My sign is the Pig..........might that sum me up lol ;-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Have a wonderful weekend Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Happy Chinese New Year. Xxx

Jackie T said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you and Brian, Sandy. Enjoy your take away. We went to an event in Southampton today and we found out the I am a dog and Keith is a pig our daughter is a goat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Happy Chinese New Year enjoy your meal-just checked I am a tiger too
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Happy Chinese new year to you too Sandy, lovely memories then of meeting your hubby. Emmax