Monday 10 February 2020

My birthday present from my lovely son


Hi there just wanted to show you what I got for my birthday from my lovely son ... well actually it might have been for Christmas lol ... its not nice having a birthday so near to Christmas

anyway have only just started to experiment with it ... but LOVE IT

its The works all in one tool by we are memory keepers and it does EVERYTHING

I will post some bits when I have time ...

hope you are all safe and well and no damage after that awful storm at the weekend ... we actually saw some sunshine for a while today but it didn't last long








5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Looks amazing have fun and happy crafting Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

What a wonderful present Sandy. Your son is very kind. We travelled through the storm on Sunday to see Strictly Live at the O2. My lovely hubby had to get there from York where he had been staying with friends. We all made it and it was a fabulous show. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

I,ve sen these tools and they look wonderful, xxx

Alison59 said...

WOW enjoy your new toy Sandy :-)

ALI said...

Lovely gift from your son, looking forward to seeing what you make x