Wednesday 12 February 2020

Hello my crafty friends ... hope alls well

Hello my crafty friends ... hope alls well ... we have actually had some sunshine today ... whoopee

I have been playing in the craft room today ... had to coz got quite a few cards to make this month ... please take a look and let me know what you think ... I will stop by and visit you if you can leave a message.

a little card for a dear friend who is not too well 

a birthday card for a friend who has a french bull dog ...
hope this is a french bull dog 

a little birthday card using a new embossing folder

hubbys valentine card

a little card to pop in the post for my sister just to say hello 

a little card for "the box using Phill Martins stencil with his new magazine

another little card for "the box using Phill Martins stencil with his new magazine

a little card using sizzix die flowers

a little card for my sister-in-law coz she's not too well 

another one for "the box"
wow I have been busy eh ??



10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all of your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. You have been busy. It was nice to see the sun today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Wow Sandy you have been very busy, I love your cards.

I thought I had your email, I hope you have mine, re the footie boot x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

You have been a busy bee Sandy; what a lovely selection of cards :-)

ALI said...

Sandy you have mail....I hope !

Alizabethy said...

Yes you have - and made some fab cards!

Shabneez said...

You've been very busy Sandy! Super creations. Shabneez x

Viv said...

Such a lot of gorgeous cards here Sandy, so much variety too. Yes you have been busy by the looks of it lol!;) Viv xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Oh my...You have been busy Sandy....what a great selection of cards.....love the doggy one...Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW you definitely have been busy fabulous selection of cards.Just seen your P.S and bet the paper looks great in grey might have to try that !
Carol x