Sunday 8 March 2020

Die storage Phew !!

Die storage Phew !! well I guess I am lucky enough to have toooo many dies lol ... and it is proving difficult when looking through them ... its the words actually ... I find some of them really hard to read ... so as its been a bit wet and windy lately I decided to take action ...

Didn't know if it would work but seems ok at the moment ... but still working through it ...

Die wallets 
I have the usual die wallets (see above) but I decided to try something a bit different for the small word dies ... so I raided our old music Cd's and used some off cuts of the magnetic shims ... also I had some magnetic strips that I got from pound-land so cut them to fit into the CD holders ... see below

cd cases 

now just have to hope that the cd's I stole from our collection are not missed lol ... well "he " never plays them anyway lol

thank you for stopping by ... hope you are all well and staying away from bugs and germs its a bit worrying this coronovirus isn't it ?? Roll on Spring and  Summer

we hope 



5 comments:

Wendy L said...

I keep all my dies in their packaging so it is easy to find, the store them inmakers order,xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great storage I store ming in CD cases Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Well done Sandy :-)

I cut a copy of each die and keep them in a folder.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your storage solution is brilliant. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great storage idea I have some in the original pack in a basket and some loose oneswhich were craft mag freebies or torn packaging in a container with magnetic boards which I got from Hobbycraft-https://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/artbin-magnetic-die-storage-case/601555-1000 can store loads
Carol x