Monday 16 March 2020

hi ya .. hope you are all staying safe and well

hi ya .. hope you are all staying safe and well ... we have been trying to stay indoors ... hubby is a couple of years older than me ... I am not 70 yet lol ... but we think that staying in is safe if you can ... or don't actually have to go out ...

anyway I had to pop out to get his prescription from boots ... in case we have a lock down or lock in or what ever it is called medication is an essential of course ...

and this was my essential ...

my crafty essentials (lol)



I did show him and he had a little laugh

I will have a little blog hop tomorrow

Image result for blog hop

6 comments:

ALI said...

Sandy I'm stressing about it all, but you have the right idea, nice craft haul x

crafty-stamper said...

Well you need to prioritise your needs lol
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy I hope you are well. We are still trying to keep going. I do like going out for my walks I will just not have to talk to anyone. Keith is still going into work. Great craft supplies you should have fun. Stay safe and well. Hugs Jackie

Alizabethy said...

Double sided tape is one of my essentials too!

Alison59 said...

Definitely need those essentials lol. Stay well :-)

Wendy L said...

That would be my essential too, i bought 2 bottles of glue on Sunday when ourcraft shop opened before lockdown. I have enough of everything else but cant run out of glue, xxx