Sunday 22 March 2020

Happy mothers day to all your mothers




Happy Mothers day to you all ... and to your mothers ... and all of you like me whose dear Mother is no longer on this earth ... I miss my dear Mum very single day and wish I could just have a few more moments with her.

Due to the corona virus I have told my family not to visit today ... but I would love a card well who wouldn't eh ??

well actually I had a little tap on the back door and a beautiful orchid and a lovely card was on the doorstep from my lovely golfing son who shouted from the car ... happy mothers day ... then a phone call from my eldest son ... go to the front door and open it ... a lovely bouquet of flowers and another card on the front door step ... had a little con-flab with them in the car but didn't leave the house lol  

Hope you all had a super day and if you manage to see your loved ones I hope you are thoroughly spoilt.



this photo was taken a few years ago it is me and my sister                 Jackie in the middle and our dear Mum 

4 comments:

Alison59 said...

Aw how lovely in these hard times. Stay well Sandy :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it sounds like your family did their best to spoil you. I love the photo of you with your mum and your sister. Stay safe and well. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

I had a some lovely flowers from my step-son very thoughtful of him x

crafty-stamper said...

Glad you still got spoilt-needs must eh?I got some beautiful flowers and cards they brought them Friday in anticipation of a lockdown and daughter is back home anyway since last Sept.Hope you stay safe and well
Carol x