Tuesday 24 March 2020

hi there my crafty friends


hi there my crafty friends hope you are all well and staying safe ... I am quite happy to isolate and stay and play in my craft room and I am glad that I stocked up on my glue and DST ... what would we do without it ...

I have been making a few cards ...

The first two are using a background posted from a crafty friend who offered to share it ... I made the mistake of printing it off in black and white ... but actually like how it turned out ... and the little hearts are a trick that I learnt on hochanda ... using up stickles glitter glu with a little spray of water (on your glass mat) mix them together and paint it on ... really like how the glitter shines ... takes a while to dry

the background is from Carol ... crafty stamper at https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/
scroll down to 9th March post title is fantasy fae and lace


this one is using a background that a friend posted on her
blog for sharing ... love it

get well soon 

a note to say

sending hugs 

and again sending hugs

a little thank you card for a local lady who has posted
cards in letter boxes offering help with shopping etc 

this one was made using the freebie stamps and die from
the card making and paper craft magazine this month (April)
anyway my dear friends ... stay safe and thank you for visiting and if you can leave a message I will visit you too xx

8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Sandy and the paper looks great in black and white must remember that love the sparkly hearts and lace too.https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/2020/03/fantasy-fae-and-lace.html-that's the link if anyone wants it.
LOve all your other cards too and the cute giraffe
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I hope you stay safe and well. What strange times we are living in. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

You have been busy Sandy, lovely selection of cards x

Wendy L said...

A lovely selection of Sandy, keep busy and keep well, xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Super cards Sandy :-)

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creations Sandy - I agree the monochrome works so well! Shabneez x

Diane said...

What a lovely selection of card designs.

Stay well

Hugs diane