Saturday 18 April 2020

oh my goodness ... I have been a naughty blogger ...

oh my goodness ... I have been a naughty blogger ...

I don't know why but I seem to be busy ... tidying drawers and cupboards and the summer house and my craft room ... I think when this awful coronavirus is over we will all have extremely tidy homes ... guess that is something eh ??

hope you are all keeping well staying safe and staying at home ... at the moment I have no interest at all in going out ...

we have been very lucky with our food deliveries and have been going out once a day for a walk ... the weather has been marvellous and only yesterday we had rain but the garden certainly needed it.

I really really miss the family and especially the grandchildren gosh what would we do without text and have you tried Whatsapp ... we have done a couple of quizzes on there ... but I would love a cuddle and hug ... ho hum I guess it will come.

I feel really sorry for the government ... especially Boris I feel he tried really hard to help us all and then got ill himself ... the problems with the vaccine and testing equipment should be sorted ... and actually the problem with the ppe is just horrendous ... I cant believe we are sending the Doctors and Nurses and Carers in without the proper equipment ... ooop here I go moaning on ...

I think we should be making our own aprons ... well I mean companies should be employed to make aprons we should not be buying ANYTHING from China every again ...

OMG ... I am going now to get some lunch ... sorry about the rant ... feel free to join in


stay safe and stay at home


8 comments:

Alison59 said...

Hello Sandy, You can come and clean my house if you want 🙄 I have no interest in doing it at all lol. Stay safe and enjoy your walks xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it sounds like you have been very busy. We have done some sorting out. I also have some seeds growing which I haven't done for years. If is all works out our garden will be a riot of colour and there will be lettuce and peppers to eat along with lots of herbs. Take care and stay safe. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

I'm only leaving the house for shopping, we have a decent back garden so are trying to do couch to 3k, I agree we should be making what we need. x

crafty-stamper said...

I have been sorting cupboards and drawers and thrown out loads of stuff -keep starting craft room then find things to use so not getting very far lol I have been going out maybe twice a week with daughter(on her days off) to the local shops which luckily are pretty well stocked now,Helen works in a care home for dementia and have only just been supplied with masks to wear all the time.John hasn't been out since lockdown started-had a bit of a strop the first day -out of his routine-but luckily weather has been so nice he has been pottering round the garden and planted all sorts of veg and toms-he has a polytunnel to keep him busy.We are really missing grandaughters as gone from seeing them every day to nothing as they are with their Mum and relations frosty with Matthew can't even keep in touch-but Ellie keeps sending her dad texts on the quiet-not a good situation!!!There is my rant too
carol x

Wendy L said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for virtually visiting me,
We are well even though our isolation is stricter than UK, we cannot go outside together. So I walk the dog in morning and John takes him in the afternoon, so thank goodness we have him otherwise we would not be able to go out at all only once a week to the supermarket and then it is only one person,
Keep well,xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Hi lovely to see you John and I have been decorating 3 rooms done one to go take care nice to see you back Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Hi Sandy, thank you for popping by my blog, lovely to 'see' you around - lots of tiding, sorting and DIY going on at the moment....stay safe. Hugs Emmax

Viv said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for your visit and comments left. Yes we are missing our grandchildren too! I think it will be a new normal for us all in the future. Stay safe and well, hugs Viv xx