Wednesday 6 May 2020

Hi my crafty friends ...


Hi my crafty friends ... hope you are all staying well ... we are very lucky with this wonderful weather ... and I think that is making staying home easier ... well for me anyway ... I have been pottering in my summer house and all my washing is up to date ... 

so now time to play ... in the craft room of course 

wow made my text a bit bigger must be getting old I couldn't read it lol 

any way ... I have been painting some of my brads and bits ... well I say painting but it was nail polish actually lol 

they were all really strange colours see the green one near the arrow ... not really my colour ... yuk so painted them ... lovely jubbly

sorry the arrow is a bit low but couldn't make it higher

anyway thank you for stopping by ... if you can leave a message I will visit you 

stay well 💕

7 comments:

Shabneez said...

Good idea painting with nail polish and like the new font size Sandy. Pleased to hear you are keeping well. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

What a great idea, thanks for sharing. Like you say some of them come in very restricting colours so to be able to change them is great. Hope you are doing ok. Stay safe. Emmax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic creations so different Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What a great idea Sandy :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it looks like you have been having lots of fun. The weather has certainly been nice in our neck of the woods. We are keeping ourselves busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Look really good and great Idea, I've just painted my toe nails, what a dogs dinner I made of that!

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant idea using nali polish-top tip
Carol x