Monday 8 June 2020

hello there ... hope you ae all well

hello there ...  hope you are all well ... we are both good here ... staying at home of course and have some great food deliveries ... the only problems we seem to have is the substitutes ... the groceries they do not have they will send you a substitute ( you can of course say NO to substitues but then you get nothing) any way we have found that the substitues are usually dearer than the items you have requested ... ho hum ... not moaning JUST SAYING.

anyway phew just made my font larger ... my eyes are not so good ... I think it's all this staying in ... we are going out for a walk most days ... and we sometimes pop up to see my youngest as he has a massive garden and it is easy to isolate.

well now on to my cards ... made quite a few lately not that I am bored lol thank you for stopping by ... and if you are able to leave me a message I will return the favour ... have a great rest of the week 💓


this card is for my wonderful granddaughter ... 
she has shares in a horse and mummy horse had a foal  


she is called witchways meisa star ...
meeya for short
isn't she gorgeous

a birthday card for a cool girly

a birthday/anniversary card ... can't buy a card like that 
in a shop can you ??

a card for the waiting box

and again for the waiting box

a birthday card for my nephew - 
a freebie digi from bugaboo





8 comments:

ALI said...

Great selection of cards Sandy, looks like you are keeping busy and staying safe!

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards Sandy love the Bee ones -beautiful foal too
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. You have made quite a few. Well done. My eyes are not so good now since lock down. I would love to see an optician. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A woderful selection of cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Hi Sandy. What a lovely selection of cards :-)

Oh what a beautiful foal!!!

Where do you shop? Sainsbury's always refund us the difference if they send a more expensive item.

EmmaT said...

You have been busy, beautiful set of cards - loving the horse one. Got to say we've been very lucky with our supermarket deliveries and only had 4 substitutes over the 12wks so far - have a delivery every 2 weeks - must be very lucky. But i do miss getting to pick my own fruit and veg. Stay safe. Hugs Emmaxxx

Shabneez said...

What a super selection of cards Sandy. Sounds like you have been keeping busy! Shabneez x

Viv said...

Strange times atm. aren't they Sandy!love your beautiful cards and the gorgeous horse and foal one too.Our daughter has always had horses and still has two, a thorough bred Harry..(now getting old) and a young Clydesdale... Mckelvie(he is massive already) , she adores them both.Sorry for the lack of commenting recently too hugs Viv xx