Thursday 25 June 2020

hi there my crafty friends


hi there my crafty friends hope you are all well and managing to keep sane ... wow don't know what I would do without my craft room and summer house ... although it is just tooooo hot out there today.

I have been busy making a few cards and had envisaged starting my Christmas cards but have not had to do that yet ... I have had a lot of family cards to catch up with so I can save that for when we have our second lock down ... and I am sure it will happen.

WOW have you seen the beaches in Bournmouth ... absolutely disgusting ... such a selfish thing to do ... and most of the people on the beach are probably being  furloughed ooo sorry don't know if that is how you spell it ... but I am sure you know what I mean.

So sorry for the rant but I am so angry



so onto my cards lol 

the cards are for my lovely new daughter - in - law Kelly one is from us and one is from my mother-in-law to give her 



Also decorated the envelope





Also decorated the envelope 


thank you for popping by and hope you can leave a message and I will visit you back ... stay well and stay safe

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I have been making a few Christmas cards. We have been out twice both places had to be booked and they had one way systems in place. I wouldn't feel safe going to a beach. We do live in strange times. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creations Sandy! Kelly will love them. Shabneez x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection today Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Super work Sandy :-)

Oh don't get me started on the beaches - what were they thinking - so angry :-((((((((((((

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards Sandy love them both -been really hot here too!Ridiculous all those on the beaches and probably most of them won't send the children to schoolbecause of the risks-absolutely ridiculous-mind you I do think they could make the guide lines a lot clearer
Carol x

EmmaT said...

2 Beautiful cards, love the decorated envelopes too. You are right about a 2nd wave and i can't see me coming out of Shielding before it happens the way people are behaving! And littering always super annoys me as never any need of it. Happy crafting. Hugs Emmax

ALI said...

Lovely cards Sandy. Yes the beaches were a disgrace but this one I blame Boris he should never have lifted the travel restrictions and I don't know why people of so stupid and scummy!