Wednesday 15 July 2020

friends !!

well this may be a bit of a long one lol when I was 16 a while back I had a very good friend and then my dear father who was in the Royal Navy got a 2 year family posting to Singapore ... now the good thing was I met my dear husband whilst there ... he was serving in the RAF ...

When I came home I had lost contact with many of my old school friends and have always wondered what happened to a particular friend.

Anyway long story short as they say ... my dear hubby has done his Sherlock Holmes bit and found her ... BUT she is now living in USA ... they have a B&B in Florida ... anyway I have tried to contact her without success but have decided eventually to make her a card and send it ... maybe that will do the trick.

here is the card posted today ...






thank you for looking and hope to bring you some good news ...  apparently the post to USA takes 5 days ... so don't hold your breath lol !!

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope you do make contact with your friend that would be awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Very interesting to see how this turns out Sandy. Lovely card you have sent her, xxxx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card for a long lost friend, im sure she will love receiving this and hopefully be in touch. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

What a super card Sandy. I hope you manage to make contact with your friend :-)

ALI said...

Hi Sandy gorgeous card, I hope she gets in touch with you, you'll have to keep us informed! x

Shabneez said...

Hope you get reacquainted with your friend after she receives your card Sandy! Shabneez x

Alizabethy said...

This card is a stunner, hope it brings you both together after all these years