Monday 27 July 2020

Oh dear Florida looks ruff !!


Hi there my crafty friends just wanted to check in to say thank you all for your lovely comments on my card for my "lost" now "found" friend ... (post below) but its not actually good news ... I still have not heard from her ... but I have been reading that Florida is having a really bad time with this flippen virus so I am putting it down to that !! 
I have not given up hope and I will come back to you if I hear from her.

any way been busy in the craft room coz its not a nice day out there today and where else would I like to be ... 

here are my two cards for the waiting box  


hope you are all keeping well ... we have still not really been out to the shops but now the mask thing is compulsory in shops we will venture out real soon.  

thank you for stopping by xx

ps btw have any of you tried the "new blogger" ... I got a message inviting me to try it but have not risked it yet xx

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. They are just so pretty. Not a good day weatherwise. I have been drawing and making cards. We did get out for a walk this evening. I have been using new blogger for a while. Everything is there it just takes a bit of finding. Enjoy your week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Hi Sandy, gorgeous cards - love the papers, very girly. I can venture out from 1st Aug...not sure i will be going too far. Stay safe. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

Two beautiful cards Sandy :-)
I haven't tried the new blogger - won't change until forced to lol!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two smashing cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Sandy and love the papers-I have done my last two posts using the new blogger and fingers crossed no problems encountered yet
Carol x

ALI said...

Lovely cards Sandy, I won't change till I have to else I'll get all confused :)

Shabneez said...

Lovely cards. I do hope your friend does get in touch soon Sandy. I'm using the new blogger and find it's ok. Took a bit of time to get used to though. Shabneez x

Wendy L said...

Sweet cards Sandy, but couldn't read the last post letter, xxx