Friday 21 August 2020

hi there my crafty friends ... hope you are all well and staying safe 

hubby is proper poorly ... well a bit poorly lol ... he went to the dentist last tuesday to have a large back tooth out (not sure what it is called) but after having 7 injections (YUK !!) she could only get half of the tooth out ... so he is now on a waiting list to go to the hospital ... he has a very sore mouth and tongue and she split the side of his lip ... he is not eating or drinking anything hot ... so the good news is !!

he is loosing weight 

I made him a little card to put under his pillow ... it made him laugh a little bit not sure what the going rate is for a tooth now but he was happy with a pound lol 



thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too 


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

I love all the sympathy in your post and a £1 after all he has gone through lol-love the little card though
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Oh Sandy I hope he feels better soon. It is no fun having trouble with your teeth. Your card is so cute. I love it. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Poor hubby nothing worse than a sore mouth. I love fun way to cheer him up. Take care Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Oh heck poor hubby. I hate going to the dentist. Hope your lovely note made him smile Sandy :-)

Wendy L said...

Gosh it sounds like the dentist made a realmess, poor man, xxxx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic fun card. Sorry to hear about hubby, i hope he gets his hospital apt soon, our dental hospital still not reopened and im awaiting a new apt for the cancelled one to have a tooth out....so hopefully he gets in fast-no fun Emmax

ALI said...

Love that Sandy, I will have to remember it....lol
Hope he feels better soon !

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card for Hubby....My Granddaughter tells me its £5.00 from the tooth fairy!....how things had changed....was very lucky to get a sixpence in my time...lol...Joolsx