Sunday 30 August 2020

Hi there my crafty friends ... hope you are all staying well ... sorry I have not been posting ... I have been busy trying to tidy my summer house ... it really is an ongoing jobbie lol

anyway I have a birthday coming up ... my lovely grandson Olli ... and he is absolutely football mad as is his Dad.


here he is on a recent visit to us on his bike ... anyway here are his two cards ... one is from mother in law to him and the other is from us to him ... 

the first card is from us ... the little bike on the corner of the card is a little bookmark ... cute eh ?? 

just a little thank you to two of my crafty friends https://alfathecatswhiskers.blogspot.com/ and also to https://asidorodos.blogspot.com/ who have both helped me with the template for the football boot 

and the second one of the trainers is from mother-in-law





thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will get back to you ... I have got to get on with my christmas cards soon ... have made a bit of a start but keep getting interrupted lol


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards for your grandson are fantastic. He is going to love them I hope that he has a very happy birthday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Both fabulous cards love the trainers and the football boot is brilliant love the little bicycle book mark too
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card ah lovely to see the football boots bring back memories ☺ Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Hi Sandy, good luck with the tidying! Lovely cards and how nice to have helpful crafty friends. Your grandson is very handsome :-)

Wendy L said...

Super card Sandy, good colour but not the team haha. Xxxx

EmmaT said...

2 Fantastic teen cards for Olly, i hope he has a lovely birthday...he is a hansom looking lad. Emmax

ALI said...

Nice to see your take on it Sandy, it looks better in Claret and Blue (up the Villa ....lol)