Saturday 26 September 2020

good morning a beautiful sunny one ere in Waterlooville 😉

good morning a beautiful sunny one ere in Waterlooville 😉

just been to Asda to collect my new mugs ... 

and had a pleasant surprise when I unpacked the TWO large boxes ... there was only 8 mugs but ...

Loads of packing ... have you ever seen this packing paper ?? and loads of lovely tissue paper ... 




dear hubby was about to pop it all into the dustbin SILLY PERSON lol 

hope you have a great weekend everybody ... have some cards to upload later but just wanted to pop in and show you my goodies ha ha 💕👀 xx


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

What lovely mugs Sandy. What are you going to do with all the packing? It is a lovely day here too. We picked up some supplies at the garden centre after having a coffee first. This afternoon we have been sorting out a garden table we have been given. I can't wait to see your cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love your new mugs enjoy your Sunday Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Love the new mugs-BUT what about that packaging and tissue paper lol -before I even opened one of my birthday pressies I was oooh I can use the images on that box lol
Carol x

Alison59 said...

Always good to save the packaging Sandy :-)

Wendy L said...

We all love our packging lol.xxx

EmmaT said...

Lovely mugs, yes had the honeycomb packaging many times over the years, look forward to seeing how you use it. Emmax

ALI said...

Typical man!