Sunday 20 September 2020

another beautiful day ... we are really being spoilt

another beautiful day ... we are really being spoilt aren't we ... but I think it is all about to change on Wednesday RAIN ... we really can't complain as we don't seem to get any lately.

I have been very busy making cards for mother-in-law to give to her family ... I am really lucky that she likes my cards 😃


here are my latest efforts 







the top two cards are quite out of my comfort zone but really enjoyed doing them ... they are made using Indigo Blu - Kay Halliwell-Suttons kits 1 and 2  

I hope you are all keeping well and safe it looks like we may be heading for another lockdown ... so I will get going with my Christmas cards again ... take care and if you can leave a comment I will pop over and visit you too x


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all of your cards are gorgeous. You have been busy. I have a friend who likes my cards a lot and asks me to make things for her. It is nice isn't it? Enjoy the weather it has been glorious. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sandy-really love the first two-don't you love it when someone appreciates your cards
Carol x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection Sandy.
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, really like the first two - would never guess they were out of your comfort zone. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

Super selection of cards Sandy - enjoy the sunshine :-)

Wendy L said...

A super selection Sandy, xxx

ALI said...

Lovely selection of cards for your MIL Sandy!