Friday 11 September 2020

wow I'm getting good ,,, two post in one week ha ha

wow I'm getting good ,,, two post in one week ha ha ... hope you are all staying well ... wow more COVID rules as sadly the infections are going up.  Only 6 people in the home ... and I think Christmas is going to be particularly difficult. 

I have been having a little play with some Christmassy bits ... I think the Christmas Santa girlie is so cute ... I used some of my "old" silver stickles that had gone all gunky in the bottle ... I cut the top off the bottle and used a skewer to get the last of the dregs out and put them on my glass mat and added a little bit of water this dilutes it so you can paint it ... I painted it on her "fur" and also around the edge of the backing paper and on some of the embelishments ... I love a bit of sparkle don't you ??

thank you for stopping by ... and if you can leave a message I will visit you too ... 






7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning pair of Christmas cards. Yes the rules have changed again. We are going to a wedding tomorrow. We will actually be there all spaced apart and wearing our masks. It is going to be a strange experience. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful Christmas cards Sandy and great tip about the stickles i have two I was about to throw away
carol x

Alison59 said...

Two lovely cards Sandy :-) Stay safe x

Wendy L said...

They both look very pretty Sandy, xxx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, what a great idea for the stickles too - must remember that as i hate throwing out the bottles when i can see a little in the bottom but it won't squeeze out! My dad reckons Christmas will be cancelled this year - it will be hard when for so many its family time. Hugs Emmax

Viv said...

Such pretty Xmas cards here Sandy...yes Xmas won't be the same this year will it sadly! So sorry I am so late leaving comments, my time isn't my own lately ;) Viv xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Sandy...lovely cards....Christmas wont be the same this year...lets all hope we will be back soon....Joolsx