Saturday 3 October 2020

RAIN RAIN RAIN ☔☔☔☔☔☔ yuk

Yuk what a horrid day ... at the moment but brighter later it is promised ... had a quick dash to Home Bargains and Lidls ... now ready for a crafty day ...

what are you all up too ?? 

just wanted to share a few cards I have made ... I actually forgot to scan two of them and they are already with the recipients ... I hate it when that happens ... ho hum 

please take a lookie if you have time and I will visit you too ... oops sorry the first one is upside down and I cant seem to find out how to change it ... please be careful if you have to stand on your head to look at it 😊












10 comments:

Jackie T said...

HI Sandy your cards are gorgeous. You have been busy. I do hope the rain clears up later. Enjoy your card making. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection Sandy love the first one and interesting it is the wine one upside down lol-been miserable and raining here all day today!!!
Carol x

Wendy L said...

They all look good, even though I do have a crick in my neck now Lol. Xxx

Alizabethy said...

Love your cards - such a variety of colours, themes, embellishments and styles

Alison59 said...

Super selection of cards Sandy - even the upside down one lol! Enjoy the rain :-)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant set of cards Sandy....still rain here today but the wind has dropped a bit...A good day to play with paper I think....Joolsx

ALI said...

Lovely selection of cards Sandy, you've drunk the bottle that's why it's upside down...lol

التاج المثالى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viv said...

Beautiful cards yet again Sandy, my fav. is the flower one I think...no surprise there lol. We have had lots of rain here too, fed up of it now. So sorry for the late commenting yet again too!

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the vintage train one. Emmax