Saturday 17 October 2020

Just thinking !!

Hi my dear crafty friends ... what you been up too ... we have been having a big sort out and found lots of interesting things !!

just thinking ... dear hubby was about to throw these out as he does !!



well they are really old file thingies  ... been in his wardrobe for years (lol) and they are sort of nice craft card colour 

SO !!



dont know what I am going to do with them ... but please watch this space 

hope you are all well and staying safe ... we are just having fortnightly deliveries from Morrisons  and popping round to local shops if need bee ... we visit mother-in-law with her bits and pieces and call on our sons and families distancing ... dont know how long this will be allowed 

thank you for visiting me today ... no risk and no distancing needed lol if you can leave a message I will visit you too xx 

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy can't wait to see what you create-daughter gets fortnightly deliveries from Asda for us and we manage with rapidly decreasing local shops -half of them have closed!Our sons and families visit and gradaughters are sleeping over tonight-I mean they are at school so not going to stop them visiting-life is too short to go without seeing them.
Carol x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy it sounds like you have been busy. I wonder what you will make with them. Just booked a shopping slot for my parents. We have been to Andover to help with packing. Hopefully we will have a quiet day tommorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Looking forward to see what you make with them stay safe Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Can't wait to see how you upcycle these Sandy :-)

Wendy L said...

You could them to make folios just perfect, xxx

EmmaT said...

Brilliant recycling - waste nothing. I hope you have a good week. Hugs Emmax

ALI said...

Watching this space Sandy...lol