Sunday 25 October 2020

good morning crafty friends ... and its rainbows all around here

good morning crafty friends ... and its rainbows all around here ... we have had very heavy rain and hailstones ... glad I am here in my lovely crafty room playing 😉

I have had quite a few birthdays this month ... some are for mother-in-law (96 and still going strong)

the first one is for my dear hubby from me ... 










I have really enjoyed making both of these ... now gotta do my sister Jackie's birthday card ... hope you all have a super day ... stay safe and stay well ... and stay dry lol xx



Okie ... here it is ... my dear sister's card ... this is recycled from the card I received from her on my last birthday ... with the addition of a few little pink hearts ... 



thank you for stopping by ... and if you can leave a message I will visit you too ... have a great rest of the weekend xx

8 comments:

Wendy L said...

They all look lovely Sandy.
My mum will be 96 in 2 weeks, cxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Our daughter and son-in-law moved on Friday. We helped then and on Saturday too. The drive back on Saturday was awful there was so much rain you could hardly see where we were going. It was nice to have a day at home today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Love your male cards - they are perfect and your sister card is gorgeous. Don't you just love to see a rainbow - they always seem magical in the sky. Emmax

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards Sandy :-)

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creations Sandy. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Lovely creations Sandy, love the verses you put inside. x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Sandy....great set of cards...we had a lot of rain too...hope you and your family are all safe and well....Joolsx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards Sandy love the second collaged one is that just one stamp?
Carol x