Tuesday 3 November 2020

hi there wow we have sunshine

hi there wow we have sunshine ... its a beautiful day ere ... but will it last ??

Been doing a bit of Christmas card making and watching hochanda over the wet period ... did you see Kay from Indigo Blu ... she is amazing 

she used an old credit card and gesso (from a glass mat) and stamped it all over the edges of a topper or card blank ... very effective when she did it ... but think I have to practice a bit more 

here are a few cards I have made the first one did not work out so well as you can see from the bottom left hand corner ( I tried to cover it up) I love the other three ... and just look at my desk when I had finished lol 

hope you are all staying safe and well ... dont know quite what to expect over the next month but we just have to stay at home and obey the rules I guess ... poor Boris ... would not like his job "for all the tea in china" and lets not talk about china eh ??

thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too 










9 comments:

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful and your desk is just like mine,xxx

Shabneez said...

Super creations Sandy - my desk looks the same as yours too! Shabneez x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Fab cards Sandra, you have been busy - your desk looks like mine lol. Stay safe :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

Ha ha just had a look at the photo ladies and I am shocked 😲 !! Do you all have toilet roll on your desk 😀 x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a stunning selection of cards. I love them all. Take care and stay safe. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, love the trees. I quite often stamp with gesso if want a white image but i do find gesso's vary greatly in quality and how they work & react. Sunshine here this morning too - lovely but i hope it doesn't get too cold yet for my little hedgehogs im fattening up😁🦔 Hugs Emmaxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sandy love all the stamp and the cute reindeers in training lol-my desk always looks like that lol
Carol x

ALI said...

Lovely cards, glad to see the messy desk isn't just me!