Thursday 11 February 2021

Hello ... WOW how come its February ...

Hello ... WOW  how come its February ...  I cant believe how the time is flying by and its a while since I posted again ... so sorry my dear crafty friends.

I have been busy in my craft room and below are some of the cards I have been making.

I hope you are all staying safe and well ... and have had your injections if you are eligible ... it is 3 weeks ago tomorrow since we had our first jab and cant wait to have the second one.  I know I am being greedy but its surprising how much safer you feel when you have had the first one.  We were both a bit poorly the next day sort of flu eee but better to be a bit poorly for a day and be safer from being extremely ill from Covid  

congrats if you have had your jab

anyway onto my cards 

happy birthday Fred BIL

happy birthday Pauline

happy birthday Di

oh and the funniest one is from and for my dear hubby ... he does not go shopping often and he usually buys a stock of cards for me ... eg anniversary birthday valenties etc ... but it was our wedding anniversary in November and he didnt have an anniversary card so he concocted a card from a valentine card ha ha ... I thought it was very clever and great 



anyway the card has now been adapted to a valentine card for him (below) from me ... 
wow hope you 
can understand all of that lol 

so now I am off to have a look at all your lovely creations 

take care everybody and stay safe and we CAN BEAT THIS 


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. It is so good to have a hobby like ours. Well done for getting your jabs. We still have a while to wait for ours. I do hope the vaccinations mean that things will get better. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shabneez said...

Great selection of cards Sandy and pleased to hear you've had your first lot of vaccines. Shabneez x

Alizabethy said...

You have been a busy bee!

ALI said...

Lovely selection of cards Sandy, especially love your hubby's..... Mine turn for the jab is around May!

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set of cards, love them all. I had my first jab this week so that was good and my dad too. Thank you for your lovely comment on my tulips card but sorry can't help re when the next magazine comes out as i don't get any regularly now..i bought that one online after seeing people using the tulips. I used to get the craft stamper on subscription but they stopped production last year sadly. Stay safe. Emmax